Hunting For the Red Henna?

Oohh girls, if you need some henna lovin', the HennaMomma is here. She finds henna a very therapeutic addiction and is more than happy to share her 'drug' with you.. so c'mon over, browse around and get yourself intoxicated with some henna sugar..!!;)

My other playgrounds
multiply
facebook

apologies

On another note, my sincerest apologies to all who have posted comments/enquiries in this blog over the past months and have not heard any replies from me.

I dont know whether I've mentioned this before but for some quite some time, I have somewhat 'abandoned' this blog (hence the sorry, neglected state is was in) and was more active in my multiply account.

It was only lately that I decided to somewhat come over and dust this place up a little and it was then that I saw those unreplied comments/enquiries.

Once again, my apologies.

Where I can, I will try to answer the questions, okay?:)
But if I dont get round to it, do leave me a note at hennamomma@gmail.com

Okaayy..I just realised something.
The comment option is not enabled for this skin!!
eeekks!
Lemme go rectify that...



0 comment(s) for now