Hunting For the Red Henna?

Oohh girls, if you need some henna lovin', the HennaMomma is here. She finds henna a very therapeutic addiction and is more than happy to share her 'drug' with you.. so c'mon over, browse around and get yourself intoxicated with some henna sugar..!!;)

My other playgrounds
multiply
facebook

me! me! meeeeeee....!!! :P

And yes, once in a while, (make that very frequent 'whiles') I like to take out a cone, plonk myself in front of the TV and doodle away...

The thing is, once I start (on myself only!!) I can't seem to stop.
What was supposed to be just a simple pattern on the palm/hand will end up all the way to the elbow..and then some :P

First up, let me be frank.
It's fun and easy when I do it on my own self cos let's face it, I get to take my own sweet time, there's no pressure, no time frame to follow, no onlookers and I get to stop at one hand cos err, that's when the fun ends :P

I dont think I would do this for a bride...unless the price is right.
Heh heh.
kiddin'...

I don't know.
Maybe I will, maybe I won't.
Persuade me? ;)

On my palm.

Photobucket

With paste off, the next day.
Please note : Henna stain varies from person to person and in this case, I left the henna on my palms for 1 hour.
(That was all I can tolerate!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


I dont have the 'after' picture for this, tho'...

This has got to be my favourite pattern to draw on my own hand.
Cos the design seems endless and I can just go on and on and on and on....you get the drift ;)


Photobucket



0 comment(s) for now